Did you know that Finland has a rich and vibrant architectural history? Many of Finland’s famous landmarks draw inspiration from both Swedish and Russian influences. Here are some of the most famous landmarks and the people who designed them!
1. Helsinki Cathedral, C.L. Engel
2. Turku Main Library, Karl August Wrede
3. Finnish Parliament building, J.S. Sirén
4. Jyväskylä University Seminaarinmäki campus, Alvar Aalto
5. Helsinki Central Library Oodi, ALA Architects
6. Imatran Valtionhotelli, Usko Nyström