Shipping & Delivery
- Finland: €6.80 (Posti parcel pickup) €12 (Parcel home delivery)
- EU: €15
- Most other available countries (e,g, USA, Canada, South Korea, Japan, Singapore and Non-EU EUropean Countries): €25 (does not include import duties or customs charges. Inco Terms of delivery DAP)
- UK - Due to changes in Customs Duty handling procedures introduced due to Brexit we no longer can offer delivery to the UK. Our apologies. If you are interested in placing an order please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can try to point you towards a possible retailer.
- For our Australian. Iceland and New Zealand customers: Due to COVID-19 and shipping restrictions delivery has been removed until delivery rates and return to normal.
During 26.6.22 - 14.7.22 no deliveries can be made as we are on holidays. Orders will be sent immediately upon our return. We apologize for any inconvenience
Your order is usually shipped within 5 working days of your order. We use a number of trusted international logistics companies and postal services for delivery.
Typical delivery times after shipping:
- Finland: 1-2 days
- Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania: 2-3 days
- Sweden, Denmark: 3-4 days
- Germany, Luxembourg, Holland, Belgium, Austria: 4-5 days
- Italy, Spain, Ireland, Portugal, France, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia: 5-7 days
- Other European countries: 7-9 days
- USA and Canada: around 10-12 days
- UK - Due to Brexit arrangements regarding deliveries to the UK under 165 eur in value we have for the time being suspended delivery to the UK. If you wish to place and order with us with a value above 165 eur please then contact us by email at email@example.com
Please note: For orders outside of the European Union, the receiver is responsible for any customs duties. Our prices do not include VAT on purchases outside the EU. Damages must be reported no later than 7 days from the day on which the item(s) were received.