Hello from the Tonfisk Design Factory!
We have been noticing some frequently asked questions on our social media about where we ship to and would like to answer some of the most common questions we have received.
- Do you ship to…..?
- Yes (more than likely)! Tonfisk Design ships world wide and some of the most common locations we ship to are Canada, Australia, USA, and the EU. We can ship to almost anywhere. A list of countries is in shipping details at checkout. If your country isn't listed there, please contact us at email@example.com with your order and the quantity so we can give you a quote.
- How much is shipping to….?
- Our shipping costs are as follows:
- Finland: €6.80 (Posti parcel pickup) €12 (Parcel home delivery)
- EU: €15
- All other available countries: €25 (does not include import duties or customs charges. Inco Terms of delivery DAP)
- For countries not listed, we will give a quote, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and the quantity
- For our Australian customers: Due to COVID-19 and shipping restrictions to Australia, shipping is 80€ until further notice. We will reduce the shipping rate once the restrictions are lifted. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
- Who does your shipping?
- For orders to Finland, we use Posti and for orders to other European countries we use GLS. For all other orders we use FedEx.
- When can I expect my package to arrive?
- The typical delivery times after shipping are:
- Finland: 1-2 days
- Rest of Europe: 2-7 days
- Rest of the world: 3-10 days
- It usually takes about 1 week for orders to ship and recently it's been a little longer due to a surge of orders, but now we're catching up and should be able to process your orders faster. If you have a special occasion you need it for, please let us know in the notes section of the checkout and we'll try to fast-track your order.
- About customs charges: Many countries have a duty-free limit. You should check with your local customs office to find out what that is for you.
For orders outside of the European Union, the receiver is responsible for any customs duties. Our prices do not include VAT on purchases outside the EU.
If you have any questions about shipping, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our social media (@tonfiskdesign on Instagram; Tonfisk Design on Facebook) and we'll respond as quickly as possible. Stay tuned for new product releases and please keep us busy with your orders!